Sunday, April 1, 2012

Changes

I am right where I should be. No change is necessary.

Really God, I'm fine. My activities are fine.

No, Really. I don't want to change.

Ugg! I don't want to change stuff around. I like where I am. I'm comfortable doing my "thing".

AHHHHHHH. NOOOOOO. (stomping feet & waving fists). NOOOOOOO WAAAAYYY

really Lord? Are you really telling me to change my stuff around????

If you are telling me to change then confirm that to me in some way.

o.k. I'll take one small half step in that direction but I'm terrified.

alright... I survived that step... I'll take the next small step but if I'm not on the right track... STOP ME NOW

Yes Lord. I know you are with me. I will go.

Hey God, You are so funny... really funny... this was your plan? I'm starting to see the bigger picture. Good thing you are Large and In Charge.

2 comments:

  1. I love that!! You and me both.. my job, just not to freak out and keep on taking those steps. Love you Missy.. you are such an inspiration to your big sister.

    ReplyDelete