Thursday, March 28, 2013

Setting the Record Straight

     I just finished reading Lee Binz's book Setting The Records Straight. This book tells how to make a highschool transcript and it goes into detail about course descriptions. Lee includes several samples. I like her explanations on how to keep track of credit hours. Lee described how she researches alot when she is nervous and I do the same thing. I think I could have figured out everything without this book but it would have taken me many hours to track down all the info. I love that I have it all in one place and it is set forth in an easy to understand way. I'm glad I found this book before I have a high schooler because I hope to keep my records right from the start. Lee also has tons of free info on her website.

No comments:

Post a Comment