Sunday, February 10, 2013

Flying School, a play by Macy


Monkey- Wake up!! Wake up!!!! Time to give flying lessons!!

Bird- HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU???

I DO NOT GIVE FLYING LESSONS!!

Zebra- Okay, okay!! Stop arguing about the whole flying thing or whatever it is.

Monkey- Zebra, this is our argument! Please stay OUT!!!!

Zebra- Okay, but stop arguing!! All of Africa can hear you guys!!

Bird- (Raspberries the zebra)

Monkey- Okay, back to argument. Looks like somebody forgot bed time last night.

Bird- I DID NOT!!!! Now if you do that ONE MORE TIME, I will wake you up and tell you to give me swinging lessons!!

Zebra- ENOUGH WITH THE FLY-

Poacher 1’s gun- BANG BANG!!!

Zebra, Monkey and Bird- WATCH OUT!! DUCK!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

(All duck and cover their heads)

Bird- Come on!! Let’s go somewhere else! I have a feeling that those poachers are out today.

Monkey- Yeah!!

Zebra- Come on!!

(Curtains close)

(Curtains open)

Poacher 1- Where did those animals go??

Poacher 2- I dunno.

Poacher 1- Hey, look! There’s a rhino!

Poacher 2- Shootitshootit!!!!

Poacher 1’s gun- BANG BANG!!!

Rhino- (Charges the poachers)

Poachers- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

(Curtains close)

(Curtains open)

Bird- We need a plan.

Monkey-For what?

Bird- To drive the poachers away, silly!

Zebra- you’re right!!

Monkey- I know!! I’ll bite their fingers off!

Bird- No No No! this was my plan. Zebra, you neigh to distract them.Then monkey, you run in front of them. Then I’ll peck them. That will drive them away!!

(Curtains close)       

(Curtains open)

Zebra- neigh! neigh!

Monkey- (Runs in front of poachers)

Bird- (Pecks the poachers)

Poachers- LET’S NEVER COME HERE AGAIN!!!!!

(Curtains close)                 (Curtains open) (bows)

No comments:

Post a Comment